Basically, markets are very dynamic in nature. There is no tailor made strategy that fits for all. You need to learn and analyze the strategy and apply whatever fits for the moment. You need to consider a broad range of information to determine which strategy will best suit the market for the moment. This is where the importance of knowing how to do trading is used. Trading if done correctly can be a very good source of regular income.
Basics and Advanced Training on Stock Market
18-20 Hours Module helps to get beginners and amateurs on track to make the most of stock market. Sessions attempt to demystify various stock market concepts, techniques and at the same time burst some popular myths. Bestseller programme for many years!
A1. Module 1 :- Basic Course on Stock Market
- What Are Stocks?
- Different Types Of Stocks
- How Stocks Trade?
- What Causes Stock Prices To Change?
- How to Read A Stock Table/Quote
- The Bulls, The Bears, And The Farm
A2. Module 2 :- Basics on Technical Analysis
- The Basic Assumptions
- Fundamental Vs. Technical Analysis
- The Use Of Trend
- Support And Resistance
- The Importance Of Volume
- What Is A Chart?
- Chart Types
- Chart Patterns
- Moving Averages
- Indicators And Oscillator
ADVANCE WORKSHOP ON TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:-
- What Are Charts? – How charts are formed, and price scaling.
- Support and Resistance – What support and resistance are, How to take
benefits from support and resistance
- Introduction to Candlesticks – An overview of candlesticks
Candlesticks and Support – How candlestick chart patterns can mark
- To read Bullish & Bearish Japanese Candlesticks – Engulfing
Bullish-Bearish, Doji, hammers, hanging man etc
- Trend Lines – What are trend lines, angles, and more.
- Introduction to Chart Patterns – A brief review of what are chart patterns
Chart Patterns – Common chart patterns, Continuation & Reversal Pattern
- Oscillator & Indicator – Stochastic, RSI, MACD
- Theory of Moving Averages –Simple, Exponential, Weighted.
- Concept Of Stop-Loss: Stop loss techniques for capital protection and
trailing stop loss for profit protection, Averaging and finally Formulating a winning system
- Risk Management – Stop loss, trailing stop loss& RR ratio
- Cash Management-
|Basic Course on Stock Market||90 Minutes||1|
|Basics on Technical Analysis||90 Minutes||1|
|Advance Workshop on Technical Analysis||90 Minutes||12|
|Basic Course on Derivatives||90 Minutes||1|
|Strategies on Derivatives||90 Minutes||8|
Location: Online Webinar & Classroom Training
The requirement for the webinar
- Internet connectivity(1 MBS speed desired for good performance)